Innovation is the key to creating memorable entertainment experiences. Innovative acts can engage an audience and sensationalize an event like nothing else.
Traditional forms of performing arts are typically associated with music, dance, and comedy, and have been available as options for entertainment for corporate and social events for many years. However, over the last two decades, the entertainment industry has seen an emergence of high-impact innovative acts that go beyond these conventional genres and add a “wow factor” that inspires and entertains the audience on an entirely new level.
The popularity of reality shows like ‘America’s Got Talent’, ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ and our very own ‘India’s Got Talent’ have given prominence to such novelty acts. There is now a huge pool of talent around the world, as well as in India, that falls into the category of “Unique acts” or “Innovative acts“.
Most of these acts are visually striking and entertaining and do not have a language barrier, thus having a universal and global appeal. Moreover, some of these ‘Unique acts’ can also be customized or even integrated with each other to create something extraordinary for high-profile product launches and brand activations since they are extremely effective in conveying the brand/product attributes as per the predefined theme.
From the “Quick Costume Change Act” to the “Laser man Act“, from “Live Sand Animation” to “Speed Painting“, these have been some of the most popular acts in India’s corporate and social event circuit in the initial years subsequently giving way to newer and more exciting acts over the recent past.
‘Unique acts’ are ‘never seen before’ acts that are usually short in duration but high on impact, guaranteed to elevate your event into a show-stopping experience.
The demand for high-tech entertainment in recent years is on a sharp rise, especially in the automobile sector. With car companies striving to employ the most creative content to showcase their new vehicles, our bespoke ‘Unique acts’ have proven to be a preferred choice for car launch events and many experiential marketing campaigns.
Amongst our Unique acts, we can offer you a range of extraordinary acts like jaw-dropping aerial acts, death-defying acrobats, theatrical circus productions, as well as some of the most amazing high-tech acts like LED light shows, UV Act, Tron Act, and Holographic projection Acts. The list is endless.
Some of the most sought-after names among our ‘Innovative acts’ worth mentioning are:
- Parkour / Free Running Act, is a highly skilled and engaging act that never fails to amaze with its visually provoking movement sequences and mind-blowing tricks and stunts.
- Keelan Leyser, the truly inventive IPad magician.
- Synchronized Swimming Act, is a team of professional swimmers known for their breathtaking choreography and synchronized shows.
- Golden Adagio Act, professionally trained acrobalance duo artists showcasing their uncanny skill for hand balancing, taking each other’s weight effortlessly in slow motion in seemingly impossible ways
- Quick Costume Change Act, A visually striking performance art in which the artists switch between different costumes on stage in the blink of an eye, to create the illusion of multiple characters or scenes occurring simultaneously. The rapidity of the costume changes, coupled with choreographed movements and lighting cues, create a seamless and exhilarating display for the audience.
If you’re looking for something unique for your corporate event entertainment, something that will delight, amaze, amuse, surprise, or simply wow your guests, look no further. At Black Hat, we bring you some of the latest and most unconventional selections of ‘Unique acts’ from India and all around the world that can add a truly immersive experience to your event and capture the imagination of your audience.
Please note that we are currently in the process of updating talent profiles for this category. We appreciate your patience as we work to provide you with the most comprehensive and engaging talent selection.