A combination of glitzy costumes, impressive visuals, and high-octane performance, Dance Production Companies/Troupes can put up a spectacular show that is a feast for both the ears and the eyes.
Dance performances have evolved as one of the most preferred forms of entertainment for corporate and social events as a result of the rising popularity of dance reality shows over the past few years.
Corporates today are striving to launch their product in a unique way that reflects their marketing message creatively. They want to promote their brand using real-life experiences in a distinctive communication style aligned with their brand values.
Here’s where Dance Production Companies with their customized acts are gaining popularity in the corporate entertainment space, especially for Product Launches and Brand Reveal events as they go the extra mile by tailoring their dance acts to fit the company’s brand values and product narrative. Apart from being high on entertainment, these performances are also effective in conveying the brand/product attributes through the abstract medium of dance.
Over the last 15 years, Black Hat has booked some of the top Dance Productions for more than 1000 events across India and abroad.
From paying homage to Bollywood, Hollywood, popular culture, and everything in between, Dance productions are adept at performing a variety of theme-based dance performances, creating bespoke dance acts like East meets West, Bollywood Down the Ages, Retro Music Medley, Date with Hollywood to name a few popular themes.
Here are a few Dance Productions that are highly sought after in the live entertainment industry.
- V Company: India’s 1st mega crew of 50 Hip-hop dancers and winner of India’s Got Talent Season 3 (Formerly a part of Fictitious Group)
- MJ5: Internationally recognized Fusion dance troupe known for their unique blend of Bollywood, Hip-hop, and signature Michael Jackson moves
- Kings United: The first Indian team to win a Bronze in the World’s Biggest Hip-Hop Championship in 2015 in California. (Formerly a part of Fictitious Group)
- Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts (SDIPA): Bollywood’s most celebrated choreographer who revolutionized Western dance in India with his brilliantly choreographed masterpieces.
- Terence Lewis Contemporary Dance Company (TLCDC): The ‘Contemporary King of India’ known for his breathtaking style, specializing in Indo-Contemporary work.
- Sumeet Nagdev Dance Arts: A leading Contemporary Dance Production Company well known for choreography design for stage, film, or site-specific spaces and large-scale musical creations.
- Ability Unlimited: An innovative dance crew of differently-abled wheelchair-borne performers.
- Hormuz Khambatta Dance Company: One of the best dance companies in the country renowned globally for their extravagant dance shows.
- Ragini Makkar and Naadyog Academy: Winners of the fifth edition of India’s Got Talent with their beautiful rendition of the classical dance form of Kathak.
We at Black Hat offer a large selection of the most impressive Dance Productions/Troupes from a diverse range of dance styles to best suit your event. From Breakdancing, Hip-hop to Ballet, Contemporary, and Cultural dancing, you can choose just the right Dance Production that’s perfect for your event theme, budget, and audience profile.
Ideal for corporate functions like Product Launches and Brand Reveal events as well as social events like Private Parties, Gala Dinners, Weddings, or any themed occasion, our incredibly talented Dance Productions, with their expertly choreographed acts can light up your stage and make your event a resounding success.
Please note that we are currently in the process of updating talent profiles for this category. We appreciate your patience as we work to provide you with the most comprehensive and engaging talent selection.