Talent Across Genres
We offer an extensive 20+ categories of diverse talent, under one roof, including some of the most unconventional artists, acts, speakers, influencers and content creators from diverse backgrounds and geographies.
In a highly unorganised industry, we focus on specialization and versatility and are not bound by a fixed roster. Our repository goes beyond Bollywood & TV, and our methodical commitment to ‘Research & Discover’ new artists gives us the opportunity to bring to you unique, novel & spectacular acts from India & abroad, and we are likely to introduce something new to you regularly.
As an aggregator, we offer you talent at a cost lesser than what you can potentially get directly, if not, at par. Our costs are free from any commissions or agency fees.
Working with us turns out to be more prudent and effortless than engaging with artists one-on one. Thanks to our rapport with artists & their managers, smooth booking history & the compound effects of multiple bookings for various event agencies, clients and events. Think of booking.com for instance, a website where you can book any hotel, anywhere in the world & at a price which is better or at par with what the hotel is offering if you book directly. You get the drift.
Prompt & Proactive
We are a bunch of self-driven individuals who respect time as the most valuable currency.
We’re not only prompt and proactive, but detail-oriented as well, to aid our clients’ decision-making process.
Our recommendations are driven by the business objectives of our clients, not the sales targets of artists; unlike most talent management agencies.
Trusted By Leaders
Choosing hard work over hard sell and focusing on relationships over transactions, has earned us the respect of some of the industry leaders, as their preferred talent partner.
Frequently asked questions
For various reasons we only list a small selection of the ever-expanding spectrum of artists available under each category. In case you cannot locate what you are looking for on our website or are looking for something completely bespoke, just connect with us and rest assured that our client servicing team has the expertise and network to secure and deliver your specific requirements.
As an aggregator doing more than 750 talent engagements annually, our endeavour is to offer you artists at a cost lesser than what you can potentially get directly, if not, at par. With Black Hat you are assured of getting a competitive price as our costs are free from any commissions or agency fees.
Working with us turns out to be more prudent and effortless than dealing with artists directly, thanks to our rapport with artists & their managers, smooth booking history & the compound effects of multiple bookings for various agencies and clients. Think of booking.com for instance, a website where you can book any hotel, anywhere in the world & at a price which is better or at par with the rates offered by the hotel if you book directly. You get the drift.
The cost of travel, stay, F & B, ground transport, visa (if applicable) etc. needs to be borne by the client in addition to the professional fees. The travel can be either booked by us or by the client directly as per the mutually agreed terms of the requirement shared in advance before the booking is confirmed.
We work closely with each client to get a clear idea of their needs and objectives before recommending the most meaningful talent solutions that will deliver the desired results. Our consultants listen intently to the client brief and ask the right questions in order to make the best recommendations. As a practice, we consider a set of key criteria like target audience, budget, theme and other relevant factors to find the best fit talent for an event or campaign. Our recommendations are driven by the business objectives of our clients and not the sales targets of artists; unlike most talent management agencies.
We are an end-to-end talent engagement and solutions company that handles all the aspects concerning an artist’s participation, including, but not limited to: researching and curating a list of potential artists that meet our client’s objectives; contacting and confirming the artist; and negotiating and acting as the liaison for contract fulfillment and ensuring that the final performance/content is delivered well to create the desired impact & to exceed clients’ expectations. We also offer onsite support to our clients on the day of the event/campaign to make sure everything goes smoothly and the event/campaign is a success.
Choosing the right talent from an ever expanding pool of options can be overwhelming. Black Hat's expertise & purview is solely focused on providing talent solutions across all categories for all kinds of events, endorsements & marketing campaigns.
Our experienced talent consultants help you navigate this extensive pool of artists, celebrities, speakers, and influencers with ease.For instance, a singer who is perceived to be a great playback singer may not necessarily be a great live performer for events. Our talent consultants understand these nuances and help you choose the perfect talent, ensuring the best fit for your event or campaign. Most importantly, we offer a cost advantage, providing competitive prices that are often lower (if not at par) than booking the talent directly, thanks to our aggregator model.
- The client speaks to a Client Servicing Executive (CSE) from Black Hat, shares the brief & answers some basic questions. The CSE requests the client to share some of the information in a certain template (refer our enquiry form) preferably via email or Whatsapp.
- The CSE shares options of talent or entertainment with approximate budgets, costs and reference material (profiles/video links) as per the brief.
- You or your client shares the shortlisted options or alternatively gives feedback in case you need us to share more options or need more information.
- After the shortlisting of talent options, our team speaks to each of them & gets back to you with relevant details like their intent, availability, commercials, requirements like travel, stay, ground transport, technical rider etc. (as applicable), and other relevant details including important fine print. At any stage our team is happy to give you their recommendations.
- Once the top preference/s are identified, our CSE will negotiate only with those artists, on your behalf (wherever possible) & get back with the final closing prices, relevant requirements (travel, stay, tech rider etc.) & terms including for payment.
- Once you decide to confirm & book the talent/s, Black Hat shall do the required formalities with you & the talent to secure & lock everything. The endeavor is to identify & address any loose ends & ensure that all parties are aligned on the same page before confirming the talent/s.
- The CSE at Black Hat shall facilitate & execute the booking professionally & shall be there onsite (in case of events or shoots) to ensure everything goes smoothly & the client is happy.
Black Hat is involved in hundreds of events every year and based on 16 years of our experience, we’d say that this is an extremely rare occurrence. However, in the case of this unlikely event, your talent consultant will work closely with you to secure a suitable replacement. In case that’s not possible the consideration amount is fully refunded.