Robin Sharma, the author of the No. 1 International Bestseller, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, is one of the world's most celebrated authors, leadership gurus, and influential speakers. One of the world's most widely read authors his words and thoughts have transformed the lives of millions across the world.
Robin worked as a litigation lawyer till the age of 25 and then pursued his career in writing. He self-published his first book Megaliving, a book on stress management and spirituality in 1994.
Robin initially also self-published his second book, a ‘partial autobiography’ The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari but was later picked up by Harper Collins for wider distribution. His book showed himself as having a “deep understanding of life” and it went on to become the no. 1 bestseller internationally.
In 2018, Robin started a foundation ‘The Robin Sharma Foundation for Children’ which is a registered charitable foundation, raising funds from around the world and donating them for children’s welfare.
Robin has also led a foundation of a global leadership consultancy named Sharma Leadership International (SLI) that trains people for executive posts at MNC’s like Microsoft, Nike, IBN and Coca-Cola as its clients.
Robin’s first seminar as a motivational speaker was attended by 23 people out of which 21 were his family members, and today he’s one of the top motivational and leadership speakers in the world.
Robin Sharma’s books have been the fastest selling books in Turkish publishing history, and are consistent blockbusters in Japan, England, Dubai, Mexico, Singapore, Puerto Rico and throughout South America, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Serbia, Romania, Russia and Sweden.His now-classic book The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is the 5th best selling book in the history of Israel, and has been on India's Top 10 bestseller list for over 2 years.
Awards and Accomplishments
Awards and Accomplishments
- Voted as one of the ‘Top 5 Leadership Speakers in the world’ by Speaking.com.
- The BrandLaureate Brand Personality award.
- Honoured with the ‘Golden Gavel’ award by Toastmasters International
- Ranked sixth on ‘Global Gurus Top 30 Leadership Professionals List’
- Robin Sharma’s bestselling books on leadership and peak performance have sold over 20 million copies in 75+ countries, topping the international bestselling lists time and time again.
- In an independent survey of over 22,000 business people, Robin Sharma is ranked in The Top 5 of the world’s leadership gurus along with Jack Welch, Jim Collins and John Maxwell.
- Robin Sharma’s latest bestseller The 5AM Club was the No.1 time management book on amazon.com and The Leader Who Had No Title was the No. 1 Business book on amazon.com.
- Robin Sharma’s fans + endorsers include Nobel Prize winner Desmond Tutu, rock star Jon Bon Jovi, a member of The British Royal family and heads of state from around the world.
Why Robin Sharma ?
As one of the world’s top authors, leadership and personality experts and a renowned speaker, Robin Sharma is a paradigm of integrity and inspiration. His words are extremely reformative and his work is embraced by royalty, billionaires and celebrity CEOs alike. He has given talks at marquee organisations and institutions including NASA, GE, Microsoft, Yale University and The Harvard School of Business.
As a motivational speaker, Robin Sharma has the unique ability to electrify an audience with his truly original and useful insights that help individuals to realise their true potential and organisations to maximise their productivity.
From bored lawyer to rock star leadership guru, Robin has been inspiring people for over 20 years and helping them realise their highest leadership capacities while dwelling on personal mastery.